My Ripple Blanket

My Ripple Blanket

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Seascape Blanket


Just a quick post this week to show you what I started and finished on my spring break this week.  I couldn't get to the seas or anywhere warm for that matter, so I brought the sea to me. 




  

The yarn is Billow from KnitPicks.   A 100% cotton bulky fiber that is so soft and fluffy. The yarn was a sampler pack of preselected colors that the company was offering a couple of months ago.  I think the colors are gorgeous together and look just like the ocean or the sea.   I used the shells pattern I posted last week http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/cp4.html.  What a fun pattern to work with. 

I hope your spring break allowed you some me time and a chance to get creative.  I know I appreciated the down time.

Have a super week!

Teresa ~ The Crochet Caretaker

Please visit my Etsy shop to find this blanket and many other items that may inspire you to get in a creative mood!  https://www.etsy.com/shop/thecrochetcaretaker




 

14 comments:

  1. Pretty colors - love the stitch, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this stitch - so pretty!

    I'm hosting a series right now all about yarn projects. I'd love to have you link up anything you've made involving yarn/twine!
    Yarn it All! Link Party on Bugaboo Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this colorway, especially paired with the seashell stitch! I'd love to see you join us at the Inspire Us Thursdays! link party on www.theinspired.wren.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors you used in this blanket. Thank you for sharing.
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful color choice in your Seascape Blanket...very nice job. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is beautiful; I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, and I love the colors of your blanket! I'm visiting from VMG 206's link party and invite you to join mine tomorrow and this weekend at www.GoCrochetCrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have gorgeous stuff sitting in your Etsy shop! This seems like a great yarn, I am totally addicted to plant fiber yarns. Love you broad bands of colour, it gives it a great modern feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colours in this - thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colors and the pattern. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous, what a great talent this is, and the color combination is awesome as well.

    ReplyDelete