My Ripple Blanket

My Ripple Blanket

Sunday, November 3, 2013

"Vintage" Lace Collars


Want to add a vintage twist to your wardrobe?  A lace collar will do the trick.  These collars are light, airy and easy to wear.  The pattern can be found in issue eight of Simply Crochet Magazine.



Whether you combine colors or create a solid piece these beautiful collars will be the perfect accessory to accent a gorgeous button or broach.  Certain to become a family heirloom.

You will find these collars and many others in my Etsy Shop https://www.etsy.com/shop/thecrochetcaretaker

Have a wonderful week! - Teresa

13 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa, I really love these crochet lace collars that you made! You are so talented and you do a great job. Take care and have a nice week. I saw it on tues. trivia party.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Theresa!
    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your collars are really beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea! I remember my grandmother wearing these types of collars all the time, especially when she'd dress up. She only had a few dresses, but she'd change the collars, and it made all the difference! just popping over from the Memories by the Mile Link Party. I have pinned, liked and tweeted, and g+-ed. I would love it if you would drop by my site at http://www.kneadedcreations.com for a short visit! I will look forward to seeing you there! Deb @ Kneaded Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These collars would add just the right touch of vintage to any outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Teresa
    WOOW. they are really great :)
    and do not miss...

    SATURDAY SHOW OFF

    it is FUN :)
    WELCOME
    Håkan ( The Roseman)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Thanks for entering your collars into the Check ME Out Saturday Craft Link Party at iamonly1woman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look pretty! I like the three collars together and I think they would look so pretty framed.

    ReplyDelete